EVERY order receives an authentic Tree Certificate.
You'll receive a personalized certificate in the mail that will match the type of tree you planted.
Dedicate your trees in honor or memory of friends or loved ones. Keep the certificate for yourself or have us mail it to others.
Makes a meaningful Gift!
If you have any questions, or prefer to order by check or by phone please click here
1. Find a suitable location and purchase it.
2. Prepare the land by clearing away rocks and thorn bushes.
3. Bring water, electric and other infrastructure to the site.
4. Install a fence around the entire area to keep away the animals.
5. Turn over, flatten and fertilize the soil.
6. Install a computerized irrigation system.
7. Strategically plan and carefully plant all the trees.
8. Weed, water, fertilize, and prune them for 3 years (Orlah).
9. AFTER 4 years we can finally redeem the fruits (Neta Revai).
10. On the 7th year (Shmitta) no pruning or selling the produce.
"I will Ordain my Blessing" (Leviticus 25:21)