A generous donor who wants to help plant more trees in Israel, is giving out Chanukah Gifts for those who plant fruit trees in Israel! We will be Shipping all gifts from now through Chanukah. Order today and we will mail out your gift right away so it may arrive before Chanukah depending on the mail delivery.
All gifts will be mailed to your main home address that you entered. To have us mail the gift to another address along with the tree certificate, please ask us to do so in the comments.
EVERY order receives an authentic Tree Certificate.
You'll receive a personalized certificate in the mail that will match the type of tree you planted.
Dedicate your trees in honor or memory of friends or loved ones. Keep the certificate for yourself or have us mail it to others.
Makes a meaningful Gift!
Chanukah "SPECIAL OFFER" Plant 2 Trees or more Get Gifts FREE!
CHECK OUT ALL NEW GIFTS FOR PLANTING JUST 2 TREES OR MORE!
Gift Offer valid while supplies last, if we run out we will notify you.
If you have any questions, or prefer to order by check or by phone please click here
1. Find a suitable location and purchase it.
2. Prepare the land by clearing away rocks and thorn bushes.
3. Bring water, electric and other infrastructure to the site.
4. Install a fence around the entire area to keep away the animals.
5. Turn over, flatten and fertilize the soil.
6. Install a computerized irrigation system.
7. Strategically plan and carefully plant all the trees.
8. Weed, water, fertilize, and prune them for 3 years (Orlah).
9. AFTER 4 years we can finally redeem the fruits (Neta Revai).
10. On the 7th year (Shmitta) no pruning or selling the produce.
"I will Ordain my Blessing" (Leviticus 25:21)