EVERY order receives an authentic Tree Certificate.
You'll receive a personalized certificate in the mail that will match the type of tree you planted.
Dedicate your trees in honor or memory of friends or loved ones. Keep the certificate for yourself or have us mail it to others.
Makes a meaningful Gift!
For questions, or to order by check or by phone please click here
1. Find a suitable location and purchase it.
2. Prepare the land by clearing away rocks and thorn bushes.
3. Bring water, electric and other infrastructure to the site.
4. Install a fence around the entire area to keep away the animals.
5. Turn over, flatten and fertilize the soil.
6. Install a computerized irrigation system.
7. Strategically plan and carefully plant all the trees.
8. Weed, water, fertilize, and prune them for 3 years (Orlah).
9. AFTER 4 years we can finally redeem the fruits (Neta Revai).
10. On the 7th year (Shmitta) no pruning or selling the produce.
When you plant a tree using the form above ↑
you will receive a personalized tree certificate.
To donate to Zo Artzeinu's other programs, or if you can not donate a full tree, you can still Share in the Mitzvah and Blessing and Donate any amount by clicking on the Donate button➞
"I will Ordain my Blessing" (Leviticus 25:21)
When you order trees we will mail a beautiful personalized certificate to you or anyone!
Dedicate Trees in Honor or Memory of Loved Ones
Makes a Meaningful Gift!
If you can not donate one full tree, you can still Share in the Blessing and Donate any amount by clicking on the Donate button below ↓