About the Cost of Fruit Trees
1. Find a suitable location and purchase it.
2. Prepare the land by clearing away rocks and thorn bushes.
3. Bring water, electric and other infrastructure to the site.
4. Install a fence around the entire area to keep away the animals.
5. Turn over, flatten and fertilize the soil.
6. Install a computerized irrigation system.
7. Strategically plan and carefully plant all the trees.
8. Weed, water, fertilize, prune for 3 years without selling the fruit (Orlah).
9. AFTER 4 years farmers can finally redeem the fruits (Neta Revai).
10. On the 7th year (Shmitta) no pruning or selling the produce.
You can enter any amount by clicking on the Donate button below.
The Planting FRUIT trees fulfills the Mitzvah (Commandment) to plant FRUIT trees when entering and returning to the land of Israel as stated in
(Leviticus 19:23 ויקרא)
וְכִי תָבֹאוּ אֶל הָאָרֶץ וּנְטַעְתֶּם כָּל עֵץ מַאֲכָל
When you come to the Land of Israel plant FRUIT trees
The reason Moshe (Moses) wanted to enter the land of Israel so much
was to fulfill the Mitzvot “Ha'Tluyot Ba'Aretz” (Biblical laws applicable only in the land of Israel) such as: Orlah, Netta Rivai, Shmitta, T'Rumot, Ma'asrot, K'layim, Bikurim etc...
Everyone who purchases a fruit tree to be planted by a farmer in Israel is a partner with the farmer in ALL the mitzvot that Moshe (Moses) wanted to fulfill but never had the chance.
It's also a LOT less expensive than flying to Israel to perform all these mitzvot:)
"וְצִוִּיתִי אֶת-בִּרְכָתִי לָכֶם"
Partner with a Farmer and Share the Blessing!
When you order trees we will mail a beautiful personalized certificate to you or anyone!
Dedicate Trees in Honor or Memory of Loved Ones
Makes a Meaningful Gift!
If you can not donate one full tree, you can still Share in the Blessing and Donate any amount by clicking on the Donate button below ↓