We will NOT forget our fallen HEROES!
These Holy IDF heroes sacrificed their lives
to protect Israel and the entire civilized world from
Genocidal Manic Terrorist Members of Hamas.
Please plant some trees or have your community
collectively plant one ORCHARD of 100 fruit trees
in memory of one of the IDF heroes!
TOGETHER we will plant an orchard for every single one of them.
We will not just use the ground to bury them...
We will use the ground to plant NEW life!
May their sacrifice never be forgotten - יהי זכרם ברוך
1. Find a suitable location and purchase it.
2. Prepare the land by clearing away rocks and thorn bushes.
3. Bring water, electric and other infrastructure to the site.
4. Install a fence around the entire area to keep away the animals.
5. Turn over, flatten and fertilize the soil.
6. Install a computerized irrigation system.
7. Strategically plan and carefully plant all the trees.
8. Weed, water, fertilize, and prune them for 3 years (Orlah).
9. AFTER 4 years we can finally redeem the fruits (Neta Revai).
10. On the 7th year (Shmitta) no pruning or selling the produce.
"I will Ordain my Blessing" (Leviticus 25:21)