It takes A LOT
to plant FRUIT trees!
1. Find a suitable location and purchase
2. Prepare the land by clearing away rocks and
3. Bring water, electric and other infrastructure
to the site.
4. Install a fence around the entire area to keep
away the animals.
5. Turn over, flatten and fertilize the
6. Install a computerized irrigation
7. Strategically plan and carefully plant all the
8. Weed, water, fertilize, and prune them for 3
9. AFTER 4 years we can finally redeem the fruits
10. On the 7th year (Shmitta) no pruning or
selling the produce.