EVERY order receives an authentic Tree Certificate.
You'll receive a personalized certificate in the mail that will match the type of tree you planted.
Dedicate your trees in honor or memory of friends or loved ones. Keep the certificate for yourself or have us mail it to others.
Makes a meanignful Gift!
Planting trees in Israel is tax deductible in the USA
We're a registered non profit organization Tax ID 11-3321933
The form below is on a 100% secure server https: direct link click here-
If you have any questions, or prefer to order by check or by phone please click here
1. Find a suitable location and purchase it.
2. Prepare the land by clearing away rocks and thorn bushes.
3. Bring water, electric and other infrastructure to the site.
4. Install a fence around the entire area to keep away the animals.
5. Turn over, flatten and fertilize the soil.
6. Install a computerized irrigation system.
7. Strategically plan and carefully plant all the trees.
8. Weed, water, fertilize, and prune them for 3 years (Orlah).
9. AFTER 4 years we can finally redeem the fruits (Neta Revai).
10. On the 7th year (Shmitta) no pruning or selling the produce.
"I will Ordain my Blessing" (Leviticus 25:21)
Click Here so see a moving video about it.
Learn about what's going on in Israel's past present and future, how it connects to the Torah, and how you and your community can be a part of it.
Celebrate Israels 70th Birthday
Help plant 70 NEW Orchards!
When you order trees we will mail a beautiful personalized certificate to you or anyone!
Dedicate Trees in Honor or Memory of Loved Ones
Makes a Meaningful Gift!