↓ to sponsor your Tree
EVERY order receives an authentic Tree
You'll receive a personalized certificate in the mail
that will match the type of tree you planted.
Dedicate your trees in
honor or memory of friends or loved ones
Keep the certificate for yourself
or have us mail it to others.
Makes a meaningful Gift!
It takes A LOT to plant FRUIT
1. Find a suitable location and purchase it.
2. Prepare the land by clearing away rocks and thorn
3. Bring water, electric and other infrastructure to the
4. Install a fence around the entire area to keep away the
5. Turn over, flatten and fertilize the soil.
6. Install a computerized irrigation system.
7. Strategically plan and carefully plant all the
8. Weed, water, fertilize, and prune them for 3 years
9. AFTER 4 years we can finally redeem the fruits (Neta
10. On the 7th year (Shmitta) no pruning or selling the
The Tree Sponsorship Program is tax deductible in the
We're a registered
non profit organization Tax ID
The form below is on a 100% secure server https: direct link click
Please make SURE the Billing Address matches the one on the credit
If you prefer to mail in your order with a
or would like to order by phone or have
any questions please click
Rabbi Beryl Wein:
Rosh Yeshiva (Dean), World Renowned Biblical Torah Scholar
Historian, Author and founder of the Destiny Foundation
“Zo Artzeinu is a Reliable Organization. They have a good track record of planting trees and keeping the Mitzvot
(Biblical Agriculture Laws).
Former Speaker of
the Knesset (Israeli Parlement) Moshe Feiglin and Shmuel Sackett cofounder of Zo Artzeinu helping
plant 600 Fruit Trees near Shilo site of the Biblical Tabernacle. Trees were sponsored by lovers of Israel from around the
MK Feiglin"Planting FRUIT trees in Israel
Fullfills the Biblical Mitzvot (good deeds) and is one of the BEST ways to show God & the world we are here to STAY"
Shmitta (the Sabbatical year) is Over!
Have your share in the Blessing of Israels FIRST
Show your love for the People and Land of Israel
"I will Ordain my Blessing" - Leviticus